New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboDoc - New Robo Documentary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:31 am Reply with quote

RoboWags :
According to their website its now listed as RoboDoc: Part 1. No mention of a Part 2 anywhere. Wonder if they are planning to cover the cartoons and comics in the second part?

They split the doc into Part 1 (RoboCop) and Part 2 (the rest). I´m not sure how they´ll manage to put the rest of the franchise in Part 2, but I assume they´ll focus on Robo 2 & 3, and then the rest (it seems they´ll talk about The Series, having actors from there, but I doubt they´ll go in deep on comics, games, PD and such).

RoboWags :
Meh...they'll probably cover the reboot instead... :roll:

Not a fan of RebootCop, and I doubt they´ll take their time to cover it properly, but even with a dull movie like that it´d be interesting to hear Padilha or somewhere talking about it, specially if they´re honest and could explain their ideas and how the studios changed them.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Spectrum Scarlet
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

SIMPY 4 PIMPY

Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:26 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
...and it looks they won´t focus their attention on comics (some of us gave them contacts to people who worked on comics, but no news about some comic interviews from the special)

Who were they, Chanood - the Marvel guys? Alan Grant, Simon Furman, Lee Sullivan?

RB 2500

hamburger batman-card comic2-robocop comic4-robocop
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:57 pm Reply with quote

Spectrum Scarlet :
ChAnOoD :
...and it looks they won´t focus their attention on comics (some of us gave them contacts to people who worked on comics, but no news about some comic interviews from the special)

Who were they, Chanood - the Marvel guys? Alan Grant, Simon Furman, Lee Sullivan?

I don´t remember (sent them a few messages when they announce the doc), but I´m sure I told them abut Lee Sullivan. Not sure about Alan Grant (could be; interviewed him in 2012). And I think I told them about Walt Simonson as well (Robo VS Terminator). I also send contacts to people on "Our RoboCop Remake", The Series and PD. Don´t know if they reached Reiko after they talked (if they did) with the maker of "Our RoboCop Remake", but they announce him as a part of the project. I also told them I could send the poster on a good resolution if they needed, but didn´t ask for it. So, I don´t know how they´ll deal with all these productions and how much time they´re going to spend talking about those.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:00 am Reply with quote

They've said that there's a lot of work and it'll be delayed but I wonder if, due to the amount of work and content they have, if it might end up getting split into 3. Part 1 covering the first movie, Part 2 covering Robo 2 and 3 and then Part 3 covering everything else. It would certainly make sense and they can release them in stages instead of having to release them all at once so we aren't waiting potentially another year for the content, 2 years after it was due to be released.

RB 18145

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:00 am Reply with quote

I doubt they want to delay it way more. Also, I think they´ll release the whole thing when it´s done. It´d be more expensive to send RoboDoc 1 and then part 2 some time later (unless part 2 would come as a digital download).

RB 11786

POCOBOR
L-L2

L-L2

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:23 am Reply with quote

PFMC84 :
They've said that there's a lot of work and it'll be delayed but I wonder if, due to the amount of work and content they have, if it might end up getting split into 3. Part 1 covering the first movie, Part 2 covering Robo 2 and 3 and then Part 3 covering everything else. It would certainly make sense and they can release them in stages instead of having to release them all at once so we aren't waiting potentially another year for the content, 2 years after it was due to be released.

I could’ve sworn that this is what they talked about doing at one point early in the game. I could be remembering it wrong.

RB 1391

robocop-figure3 robocop-head RoboBadge arcade2-robocop2 ford-taurus
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:06 am Reply with quote

I would love to see that Part 3. But for now it sounds like they need to get out the stuff they have ASAP. Then, if they want, they could focus on doing a Part 3 that does justice to the franchise and explores the topics in depth. Right now it seems they are only focused on the first three movies and the Series so that still leaves a lot of room to be explored. But delaying this project more and more is not gonna help.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:15 am Reply with quote

The people behind RoboDoc giving some hints about the project: https://www.facebook.com/RoboDoc2017/videos/406474509883183/

RB 11786

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 4:15 pm Reply with quote

A new update has been posted and it includes the following:-

Quote:
And finally, our editor has managed to acquire some incredibly rare footage that I will say no more about at this stage, but can guarantee the most ardent of Robo fans have never seen before.

RoboCop 2/3 deleted scenes hopefully.

RB 18145

ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Oct 14, 2018 5:52 pm Reply with quote

PFMC84 :

And finally, our editor has managed to acquire some incredibly rare footage that I will say no more about at this stage, but can guarantee the most ardent of Robo fans have never seen before.

I was going to post the same. Can´t wait to watch that thing.

RB 11786

Spectrum Scarlet
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

SIMPY 4 PIMPY

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:25 am Reply with quote

PFMC84 :

Quote:

RoboCop 2/3 deleted scenes hopefully.

Probably not if they're still working on Part 1. Remember "2" and "3" will be the focus of RoboDoc 1.5 or whatever they're calling it - but those deleted scenes will be somewhere.

RB 2500

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 5:40 am Reply with quote

It's something Robo1 related.

They havn't found any deleted scenes footage from the sequels sadly. Those reels are hidden deep in the MGM vaults.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Spectrum Scarlet
Sgt-L1*

Sgt-L1*

SIMPY 4 PIMPY

Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:16 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
Those reels are hidden deep in the MGM vaults.

That been confirmed? They're definitely in there?

RB 2500

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2018 2:37 pm Reply with quote

Spectrum Scarlet :
Archive :
Those reels are hidden deep in the MGM vaults.

That been confirmed? They're definitely in there?

No. just speculating. No one seems to know their location.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard