New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboDoc - New Robo Documentary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:35 pm Reply with quote

Meph sighting!!!

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:47 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
Personally I am not satisfied with just covering the sequels too. The movies are not my favorite part of the Robocop "legacy". The comics are. The most expensive Robocop item I own is the Robocop vs. Terminator gallery edition. I don't expect anyone to agree with me, but just from where I am sitting the movies are only a small part of the franchise.

Well I can't ever say the Robo films are a 'small' part of the whole deal - This started with the film(s); without it/them there would be no comics. That said, I understand to a degree, and agree in that I too would like to see something more in-depth in that regard as well. Of course, I want in-depth looks at all of it, myself. But yes the comics are important and worth exploring. However like 93 said, I too feel they, along with other pieces of the 'legacy' or 'franchise', may never be looked at too hard. Again though, I have hope this project will give us something more than we've gotten before, which will be much more than we'd have gotten otherwise.

Mephisto :
Archive :
but I'm not gonna do an on camera appearance for various reasons

Dammit Archive, you should. You've kept the legacy of RoboCop alive on the net for years. Take a bow, you've earned it.

Speaking of cameo appearances! I agree, BTW. You're not far from 20 years coming on being the spot for Robo on the interwebs, J-man, quite something there, I'd say. Of course it's up to you and we love ya anyway but I think that has earned a place for you to make people see your hamburger-stealing mug. Wink

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:07 pm Reply with quote

I'm not really comfortable being on screen plus my country location makes things a bit more complicated. Sure, I could probably send in a video clip, but the whole thing would just feel really awkward. I have no "celebrity" ambitions what so ever. Smile

Other super-fans will no-doubt make a better job in the fan section with showing their massive collections etc.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
Ex-Machino
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:34 pm Reply with quote

Is there a release date for this documentary? or is it out yet? looking forward to it...

RB 87

game-xbox
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:37 pm Reply with quote

Archive :
I have no "celebrity" ambitions what so ever. Smile

It's a little bit too late for that. I mean, you are a tentpole of the Robocop community, after all. Every Robo fan worth their salt knows to pay respect to the top dog, Archive. Pictures of you sell for thousands on the deepweb. And if you thought Robocop Rule 34 was raunchy, wait till you see Archive Rule 34...

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 12:33 pm Reply with quote

Ex-Machino :
Is there a release date for this documentary? or is it out yet? looking forward to it...

Itīll be available in 2017. I think itīll be in April.

Robert Burke is there as well, so theyīre still adding people from the sequels, and I think there are many more to come.

RB 11786

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Ex-Machino
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:38 pm Reply with quote

ChAnOoD :
Ex-Machino :

Itīll be available in 2017. I think itīll be in April.

Robert Burke is there as well, so theyīre still adding people from the sequels, and I think there are many more to come.

Great news, glad I joined this forum!!

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:37 pm Post subject:
Archive :
I have no "celebrity" ambitions what so ever. Smile

It's a little bit too late for that. I mean, you are a tentpole of the Robocop community, after all. Every Robo fan worth their salt knows to pay respect to the top dog, Archive. Pictures of you sell for thousands on the deepweb. And if you thought Robocop Rule 34 was raunchy, wait till you see Archive Rule 34...

So Archive the admin, has his own rule 34 as well!! I guess I am not the only pervert here!! Laughing Laughing

RB 87

game-xbox
RoboWags
Ultra Police Watch Commander

L-L1

Comment: "Its time to show how real cops kick ass."

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:24 am Reply with quote

Looks pretty good! There were a lot of interviews on the DVDs so I hope this doesn't just rehash the same old questions we hear answered over and over again.

RB 2728

ultra1 ultra2 lewis-figure2 game-nes1 sprite-robocop1 award comic1-robocop
RoboFan_93
Would Buy You For a Dollar

OCP1 - L1

Comment: Scumbags see the judge on Monday morning

News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 5:48 am Reply with quote

Glad to see more people from the sequels getting involved. They announced John Castle the other day too.

RB 12622

Batman89 MMPR game-nes1 game-nes2 game-nes3 Metroid-Samus robocop3-flightpack TMNT
Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:23 am Reply with quote

I'm really glad to see they have managed to get Burke and Castle. Even though R3 is a crappy film, I still have a soft spot for it and would be great to see the actors who were in it speak candidly of their experiences.

Its also a shame that some of the key cast like Daniel O'Herlihy and Robert Do'Qui have passed on. Would have been great to hear from them about what they thought of the franchise.

RB 18145

RoboWags

L-L1

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:24 pm Reply with quote

Paddy :
Its also a shame that some of the key cast like Daniel O'Herlihy and Robert Do'Qui have passed on. Would have been great to hear from them about what they thought of the franchise.

And Stephen Lee (Officer Duffy - Robo 2)

RB 2728

Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:24 pm Reply with quote

They really managed to collect an amazing amount of well known and lesser known Robo cast and crew. For anything with Robo1 I absolutely assume we will get the usual but necessary recycled info. But the prospect of getting new info and some dirt on Robo2 and Robo3 is really exciting.

RB 348130

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:57 am Reply with quote

I am now wondering if this Robo documentary will be up to date. It occurs to me that the Robocop film trilogy ended over 20 years ago so just focusing on that part of the franchise doesn't really give a good sense of where Robocop is at today. Obviously Robocop's biggest ventures in the past few years have been in comics and toys/statues. OK, this is just me repeating my same point, but you can't blame me for hoping that the creators of this doc will see one of my messages and realize that the movies are only a small part of the overall Robocop experience, at least to me.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
RoboWags

L-L1

Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 03, 2016 9:40 pm Reply with quote

I agree, Pimp. What about the original animated series? The Ultra Police toy line? Even Alpha Commando (for what it's worth...)?

RB 2728

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 23, 24, 25  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard