New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Auto 9 Gun

kinserfan11
O-L3

O-L3

TEAM EDWARD

Posted: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:16 am Reply with quote

Is there a model or diecast on market ? I would like one one to put in case with rest of Of my Robocop Collection?

RB 241

game-xbox
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Comment: I'm the guy in Old Archive.

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 6:50 am Reply with quote

I'm not sure about diecast pieces.. which I assume you mean ones for figures? If so, a couple of the companies that do figures sell 'em (or have sold them) as parts but I don't know the details there.

But if you're looking for a fullsize replica, the KSC is one of the best and most available ones on the market.

This is where I bought mine, it's about as reasonably priced as you'll find anyway. You can also search around, you may find one on EBay or another airsoft site that's a bit cheaper. But again, this is where I got mine.
RedWolf Airsoft - KSC M93R Auto 9C Gas BB Pistol (Japan Version)

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:36 pm Reply with quote

There was an aluminum CNC machined conversion kit for Berettas. I was on a waiting list for two years or so and when I finally got to buy it, this set was like $700 plus shipping, plus import taxes. And it's heavy. It turns the m93r into a dumbbell.
It's nice and all, but it also really shows how stupid a real life auto-9 would be.
The 6000sux of pistols.

RB 787

game-xbox
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 1:36 am Reply with quote

I say the 'stupidity' of it is very much a matter of opinion. tongue No I wouldn't want to have it as a carry piece but if I could I'd still sell my soul and my testicles to get a actual live fire Auto-9. Would be the best range toy ever. mr green

Does the conversion really make it that much heavier? I might again disagree. Then again I'm used to handling all-steel guns which make my mostly plastic KSC feel like a total kids toy by comparison lol.. Well weight wise anyway - Size wise it's an unwieldy thing no matter what.

That said in terms of sturdiness I would prefer an all metal gun but yeah the conversions you can find - when you can find them - are ridiculously expensive, always have been. Bah.

RB 52679

AirWolf OCP-stock ED-209-3D auto9 cobragun robocop3-gunarm alien-pulse-rifle Gun-T2 Mini Gun
Zentron
:

<font color=0f1637>:<font color=C0D9D9>

Comment: Your move creep!!

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:35 pm Reply with quote

Fummelcop :
There was an aluminum CNC machined conversion kit for Berettas. I was on a waiting list for two years or so and when I finally got to buy it, this set was like $700 plus shipping, plus import taxes. And it's heavy. It turns the m93r into a dumbbell.
It's nice and all, but it also really shows how stupid a real life auto-9 would be.
The 6000sux of pistols.
However, it's a perfect size and weight for a cyborg, like for say... Happy robo

RB 2649

game-xbox dvd-rvst klf-album1 RoboAnime ED-209-3D cola
Fummelcop
Sgt-L3

Sgt-L3

Comment: There will be trouble!

Posted: Sun Feb 17, 2019 6:49 am Reply with quote

True. The Auto-9 is a gun made for a strong ass cyborg.
@stan
Depending on where you live, I'd buy a m93r, talk to Candyman or some other talented guy and ask him to make the conversion kit for that gun. He's not just into RoboCop, but into guns as well.
It would certainly be kinda expensive, but nowhere near to selling your soul for it.

RB 787

game-xbox
Stan The Man
Bah Concepts Division

OCP4 - L1

News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Gun Crazy (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:56 am Reply with quote

Fummelcop :
Depending on where you live, I'd buy a m93r, talk to Candyman or some other talented guy and ask him to make the conversion kit for that gun. He's not just into RoboCop, but into guns as well.
It would certainly be kinda expensive, but nowhere near to selling your soul for it.

I have considered that.. Problem is I can't afford that either. tongue At least not while I'm between jobs, anyway. Besides I haven't been manhandling my KSC all that much so it's fine. Just in a somewhat more ideal world I would convert it. Of course in an even more ideal world, I'd again have a live-fire of that bad boy.

RB 52679

RoboBabylonAD
The Kid Goes Wild

Sgt-L4

Comment: Angry and Young...Under the Gun...

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:19 pm Reply with quote

I've been looking into Auto 9's myself for the past year and that KSC one is the one I'd definitely get if I went in for one.

I've wanted to add one to what I call my "geek arsenal" for years now.

So far, the arsenal, which is just an assortment of replica weapons from stuff, consists of a Ultrasabers Graflex CE Lightsaber, a Marvel Legends Captain America Shield, homemade machined Batarangs and a pair of Cash Studios IRL "They Live" Sunglasses.

But no such collection would be complete without an Auto 9, that's for sure.

RB 353

robocop-figure3 robocop-helmet auto9 nuke-red-ramrod robocop3-gunarm dvd-robocop1 dvd-robocop2 dvd-robocop3
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Props, suits and figures All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard