New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop Snapchat Filter

StopWhatUrDoing
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 4:21 pm Reply with quote

I'm not sure how many of you all use Snapchat, but there is currently a neat little RoboCop filter with an animation of the helmet being put on after you raise your brows and it plays the quote, "Dead or alive you're coming with me." I should also mention it's the original, not the reboot Robo.

RB 52

Rick
CH-L4

CH-L4

Comment: I'm The No. 2 Guy Around Here

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:51 am Reply with quote

Just discovered this today when my sister sent me a snap of my nephew using the filter. Came on here to tell everyone and see it's already been noticed. Enjoy your Robo snap fantasies everyone!

RB 17167

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 11:09 pm Reply with quote

I never used snap but now I am quite tempted...

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> General Robo Discussion All times are GMT

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard