New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

RoboCop ReAction Figures Officially Revealed at ToyFair!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:14 am Reply with quote

Archive :
At this point all the figures have been released except Bixby Snyder.
I e-mailed Super7 a few days ago, and here is their reply:

super7 :
Hello,

Unfortunately this figure did not make it to final production.

They probably realized nobody would pay more than $1 for that figure.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:35 pm Reply with quote

I took the chance to also ask them about a second wave of Robo figures.

super7 :
Nothing currently planned but I do know there's internal interest for another wave!

RB 348819

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
ChAnOoD
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:43 pm Reply with quote

RoboPimp :
They probably realized nobody would pay more than $1 for that figure.

Id buy that for a dollar.

Archive :
I took the chance to also ask them about a second wave of Robo figures.

super7 :
Nothing currently planned but I do know there's internal interest for another wave!

I wouldnt hold my breath for it. Ive seen the same thing with previous lines of other (and bigger) franchises.

Ive been watching some RoboMerch lately, as Id love to get a new item, but sadly there isnt too much to look at. These ReAction figs are cute, but cartoonish, and it usually cost more than they deserve (specially here, where they could ask for a bunch more for them). There are the Hiya ones, but distribution is crappy here (it seems theyll only distribute the RebootCop ones and the battle damaged ED-209. Id prefer the regular edition!) and again, if you have to add the shipping cost from the US youll pay twice their price, which makes everything less fun. The Good Smile Company RoboCop doesnt look too good for its price (bad painting on the mouth, etc) and it seems the Mafex ones are starting to dissapear (and they were around 100 bucks here). I think Ill try to get a figure from The Series, as some of them arent too pricey and would be fun to have toys Ive seen in my childhood.

RB 12188

batman-figure robocop-figure4 sgt-reed dredd1 robocop-helmet auto9 ultra5 AirWolf
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Front Page - Featured Topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard