New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Xbox 360 - Game Talk
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 5:01 am Reply with quote

Well for us 360 ownin folk here goes a new thread for news and trash talking goodness about the xbox 360. Although anyone who is on my friendslist already knows this, some may not know of the two new GOW multiplayer maps coming our way on the tenth. One is a Black Hawk Down themed map surrounding a downed chopper with multiple paths and cover, while the other is an old museum ravaged by the war.

Deus.EXE has also informed me of an update that should fix the chat and balance issues within the game. SHould be awsome, especially the chat issues which I hate to the enth degree. I tried to join Mindchamber the other day only to find that I still couldent chat with him when previously that day I joined a game that had started already and could chat just fine!

Anyways, cant wait and Im sure you folks cant either.

CREDITS 2702

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
nogga_nootch
C-L3

C-L3

Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 8:40 am Reply with quote

yeah i got your message about this last night, should be good, if i ever get gears of war back of my brother, he borrowed it for and i quote "the weekend so i can see what its like" and that was on the 15th december.

oh and i preordered crackdown, its advertised on play.com as "crackdown (includes halo.3 beta invite)" so you were right all along.

CREDITS 5

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 2:34 pm Reply with quote

cant wait for the maps, they look sweet.

more than anything I want those glitches removed.

more and more bitches are sliding over my head, or dissappearing into the background. its funny once, but annoying anymore than that.

shortening the distance for grenade tagging is great also.

they need to do that with the shot gun, and this game will be back in business.

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Swedish Robot
C-L2

C-L2

Comment: Formerly Draliseth

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 2:05 am Reply with quote

http://www.gameinformer.com/NR/exeres/8f06826e-501f-490a-8b7f-95fb5a7d92cb.htm

CREDITS 20

nogga_nootch
C-L3

C-L3

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 8:35 am Reply with quote

cheers for that drali, the more i see of crackdown the more i want the game for itself over the halo invite.

CREDITS 5

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 3:11 pm Reply with quote

well any maps at this point is a nice addition to the small amount of maps we have now.

but I have to say, the maps themselves are pretty weak.

Im all for small spaced combat, but this is rediculous.

as least "Old Bones" has some moderate twists and turns. "Raven down is just basicly a helicopter prop in a square. perfect for 2 vs 2 tho

I guess you get what you pay for mr green

CREDITS 3259

alloy-figure game-xbox360 Halo3-Helmet ED-209-3D transformers-icon1 Scratch Card
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quote

At first inspection I hated Ravens down, but once you get used to the odd spawn points and some of the landmarks I think its an awsome Bloodbath map with lot o'cover and some semi-hidden grenades that really stir things up! For extra challenge try playing Deus's way with friendly fire ON, havent played with him yet but Im sure he will agree, it keeps you on your toes and grenade sticks are practically impossible so Im sure Mindchamber would appreciate it! lol.

Old bones doesent look like much but dam does that level have potential! Its pretty semetrical until you get to the courtyard area with some crazy cover and the two power weapons on either side. There are more routes to take than the original maps so you get somthing that the other maps dont offer most of the time, more than two choices on which route to take! Believe it or not that extra path makes thing pretty chaotic. Just my opinion but whateva!

Cant wait to play with you folks on the maps, hell I cant wait for even more maps! :P

CREDITS 2702

Justice
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 6:37 pm Reply with quote

I got an Xbox360 for x-mas, but I won't be using the live stuff. Any downloadable content is just Microsoft trying to get you to buy xbox live.

I wanted one because of Call of Duty 3. I bought Perfect Dark Zero and Burnout revenge as well.

And now I am waiting for Forza Motorsports 2. I am quite disappointed with the amount of games out for the 360. But granted it's only a year old, we'll get some good stuff in the future.

CREDITS 226

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod auto9 lewis-figure robocop-figure1 police-sig-sauer police-shotgun
Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 7:02 pm Reply with quote

Burnout :
At first inspection I hated Ravens down, but once you get used to the odd spawn points and some of the landmarks I think its an awsome Bloodbath map with lot o'cover and some semi-hidden grenades that really stir things up! For extra challenge try playing Deus's way with friendly fire ON, havent played with him yet but Im sure he will agree, it keeps you on your toes and grenade sticks are practically impossible so Im sure Mindchamber would appreciate it! lol.

Old bones doesent look like much but dam does that level have potential! Its pretty semetrical until you get to the courtyard area with some crazy cover and the two power weapons on either side. There are more routes to take than the original maps so you get somthing that the other maps dont offer most of the time, more than two choices on which route to take! Believe it or not that extra path makes thing pretty chaotic. Just my opinion but whateva!

Cant wait to play with you folks on the maps, hell I cant wait for even more maps! :P

I agree friendly fire definitely needs to be on to keep the games koser.
I guess Im just bummed that the turrent gun in the helicopter wasnt operational :P

CREDITS 3259

Mindchamber
DC-L4

DC-L4

Great Work Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:24 pm Reply with quote

Just played some lost planet.

its a fun ass game. cant say I hate it mr green

CREDITS 3259

Swedish Robot
C-L2

C-L2

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 7:43 pm Reply with quote

Bought PGR 3. Pretty impressed with it and it was only $30 (it's like $20 used).

It has a really cool photo feature that lets you take pictures whenever during the race or during the replay. You can upload your pics online to PGR3.com afterwards.

CREDITS 20

Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:24 pm Reply with quote

I wanted lost planet, but the multiplayer beta totally turned me off, plus Im told the story makes like zero sense after the first half, unless the japanese know somthing we dont! lol.

Oh and heres some infor for Deus, we were talking about this a few months ago and thought he might be interested in an answer!

PlanetXbox360.com said:
Quote:
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night is set to be the first Live Arcade game to break the Microsoft imposed 50MB data size limit.

Speaking to Gamespot, Konami has said that both the trial and full versions of the game will surpass the 50MB limit, which was put in place mainly so that Xbox Live Arcade titles could be transferred from Xbox 360 to Xbox 360 via memory cards. Greg Canessa from Microsoft told Gamespot,

"By keeping the file size small for Xbox Live Arcade games, gamers can put one or more games on a memory unit and easily bring those games to a friend's house to share and play. Small file sizes also mean fast download times, making it possible to download and begin playing any Xbox Live Arcade game within one or two minutes."

For certain titles however, Microsoft will make an exception, and it looks as though Castlevania will be first of those to get through,

"If any games do exceed 50 MB, it's for a very specific reason that would ensure that the gameplay experience is the best it can be."

Oh and Draliseth, goddam that shot looks amazing! Makes you wonder how good PGR4 and Forza 2 will look......

CREDITS 2702

Swedish Robot
C-L2

C-L2

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 8:33 pm Reply with quote

Yea, my pansy ass was starting out on Easy (which is ridiculously easy) since I'm way more used to the arcade type racing such as Midnight Club III, that's why those cars were so far behind. As soon as I cranked it to medium though, that distance changed almost completely. It was the opposite. Instead, they were that far ahead of me.

Keeping in mind PGR 3 came out when the 360 did, I think it's pretty damn nice lookin'. I can't wait for the next Forza (which I popped in the other night and was quite taken by), Midnight Club, or Project Gotham now. I've had enough fuckin' Need for Speed.

CREDITS 20

Swedish Robot
C-L2

C-L2

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quote

My favorite car and picture thus far.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v65/Depeche/Xbox%20360/GetPhoto-1.jpg

CREDITS 20

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Computer and Videogames All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 32, 33, 34  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard