New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Spider-Man 3
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Kamen Rider
L-L4

L-L4

Comment: Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:28 pm Reply with quote

We had a Spider-Man 3 topic going on here before the server crash. So I figured I'll bring that topic back by posting this.

http://www.sideshowtoy.com/cgi-bin/category.cgi?item=4327

CREDITS 182

ironman robocop-figure3
Justice
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:53 pm Reply with quote

I think we're going to see the black cat in spiderman 3... a.k.a. Felicia Hardy. a.k.a. the other woman in Peter's life.

CREDITS 226

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 nuke-red-ramrod auto9 lewis-figure robocop-figure1 police-sig-sauer police-shotgun
Kamen Rider
L-L4

L-L4

Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 6:57 pm Reply with quote

I highly doubt that. The story is already complex with Peter wanting to marry MJ, Peter being taken over by the symbiote, Gwen Stacy being in the movie, Peter going after The Sandman. Having the Black Cat would be too much for a movie that's already gonna have alot going on.

Plus Black Cat is a pretty major character in Spider-Man. If she was gonna be in the movie, it would have been all over the place, the actress would have been announced long ago, and there would be images out by now of what Black Cat looks like.

CREDITS 182

ironman robocop-figure3
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jan 12, 2007 11:05 pm Reply with quote

I caught glimpses of Gwenn stacey in the trailers, shes the blonde Peter is dancing with, but I havent heard anything about Black cat being in the movie. If you remember Gwenn stacey is the second love of peters life who Hobgoblin murders in the books.

Here is a pic of the venom statue Marvel is releasing, they say its not completely movie accurate, but pretty dam close to it!

CREDITS 2702

game-xbox360 Ed-260 doctor-who-dalek ED-209-3D darkman-figure judge-dredd TMNT
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:05 am Reply with quote

thanks for that Burnout. I like the webbing on him cause it looks all random and evil like. Grrr Twisted Evil

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Kamen Rider
L-L4

L-L4

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:09 am Reply with quote

Burnout :
I caught glimpses of Gwenn stacey in the trailers, shes the blonde Peter is dancing with, but I havent heard anything about Black cat being in the movie. If you remember Gwenn stacey is the second love of peters life who Hobgoblin murders in the books.

Here is a pic of the venom statue Marvel is releasing, they say its not completely movie accurate, but pretty dam close to it!

That's where my link goes. But actually it's not a statue it's a poseable figure. My link takes you to Sideshow's site where you can look at more pics of it, and where you can preorder the figure.

The only thing I hope is different in the movie is that the Venom's Spider chest logo is whitened, or at least stands out more.

And actually man...Gwen Stacy is Peter's FIRST love interest who is killed by the Green Goblin in the comics.

CREDITS 182

ironman robocop-figure3
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:09 am Reply with quote

Sorry bout the pic man, your link dident go anywhere for me, thats why I thought it was new news. And your right bout the Gwen stacey thing, the first film took the whole "Choice" moment from the comics and inserted it into a situation between MJ and the cable car kids. My bad! LOL, leave it to Kamen to always call out my mistakes and make me look like the jackass that I am! Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

CREDITS 2702

Kamen Rider
L-L4

L-L4

Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:31 am Reply with quote

Sorry...when it comes to comics. I just hate it when info is wrong. Besides...if I didn't say anything...someone else would have. Laughing

Also sorry, I didn't know you couldn't get to Sideshow's website through my link.

CREDITS 182

ironman robocop-figure3
artuditu
mio Cid

C-L3

Comment: Stay out of trouble!

Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 5:18 pm Reply with quote

The chest spider definately has to be white.

CREDITS 947

spawn-figure alien-warrior starwars-trooper prototype-figure1 starshiptroopers robo-scraped knightrider-kitt
Burnout
C-L4

C-L4

Great Robofan Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:02 pm Reply with quote

Well this isent exactly movie info, but it is spiderman! As posted before the crash, Spidey is donning the infamous Black suit again. The issues should be at your local comic shop this week and heres a lil teaser for anyone interested to see the symbiote return to Parker for the first time since the 80's!

Very kool.......

CREDITS 2702

Kamen Rider
L-L4

L-L4

Posted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 6:12 pm Reply with quote

They haven't really stated whether Parker is wearing the symbiote, or if he's just wearing a costume he made to look like his symbiote costume.

CREDITS 182

ironman robocop-figure3
Archive

<font color=102457>.<font color=C0D9D9>

Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 12:57 pm Reply with quote

I just saw this image on the official Spidey3 site and... Holy hell!! Shocked

CREDITS 396

auto9 watermelon comic1-robocop arcade1-robocop hamburger sunblock5000 robocop-figure2
nogga_nootch
C-L3

C-L3

Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:31 pm Reply with quote

doh i read a spoiler and now i know how the movie ends.

i need to stop doing that, i can't remember the last film i went to see where i didn't know what was going to happen.

CREDITS 5

Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Jan 21, 2007 10:20 pm Reply with quote

If you could share a link that would be great. Or PM it to me...

CREDITS 1689

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> Movies and TV All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard