New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

WORST moments in "RoboCop the Series"
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Sgt. Reed
L-L2

L-L2

I know how real cops kick ass.

Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 8:52 am Reply with quote

Okay what are in your opinion THE WORST moments in Robocop the series?

I think it's the scene (can't remember the episodes name) where Madigan gets thrown off the roof of a hospital or whatever. They replay the part where she's throwed off and falling like 20 times and the tension builds "How's Robo gonna save him?!"

Then finally, he just takes one of those leg grenades and it shoots a levitation beam which just softly lowers Madigan down.

Boy that was turd. Neutral

RB 66

sgt-reed the-crow-figure mk-reptile
RoboHell
RoboPops!

DC-L5

Comment: Murphy had a wife and son....what happend to them?

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) RoboCop2 fan (Amount: 1) Filthy Rich Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:52 pm Reply with quote

I know it's the T.V. series and they can't get crazy with the violence,
but I hate it when robo shoot's shit off the walls or the ceiling, and it
end's up falling on the bad guy, knocking him out.
At least punch him or throw em across the room.

RB 106381

auto9 cobragun desert-eagle mac11 judge-dredd-lawgiver police-sig-sauer alien-pulse-rifle mac11-dual
RoboDave
O-L5*

O-L5*

OCP POLICE 075

Comment: A sane man, in an insane world

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:01 am Reply with quote

robohell :

like in the pilot when he shoots out 2 of the legs of a LARGE dresser causing it to fall on a perp Laughing

RB 696

delorean-car
Parkan2005
Verbally challenged

L-L2

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:20 am Reply with quote

I know the sereie where robocop protected oe woman.in that serie robocop got rapped in freeze trap two times in one place.In start of epizode and in the end.damn..robocop is fool in this serie.

RB 605

Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:00 am Reply with quote

I dont know but the robocop is too slow almost in every part of the series .. but a bad or cheap moment what I now remember is in the pilot episode " The future of law enforcemet" I hate the last fight in end of the part .. damn the gang spreading chaoz and disorder there came the big hero Robocop .. I watch it and wait a big action but nothing .. Robocop stay there or is soo slow that I am crazy of it .. of course no blood no victims Neutral

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Sgt. Reed
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:58 am Reply with quote

RoboDave :
robohell :

like in the pilot when he shoots out 2 of the legs of a LARGE dresser causing it to fall on a perp Laughing

Thay was LAME!! rage

I remember when I got the DVD, I hadn't watched the series in a looong time. I was totally anctious like "Boy, this is gonna be sooo awesome."
Then the dresser scene and I realized.. holy shit..
There's gonna be NO ACTUAL VIOLENCE IN THE WHOLE SERIES!!!
oh dear

RB 66

Parkan2005
Verbally challenged

L-L2

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:19 am Reply with quote

Nika Silwerra :
I dont know but the robocop is too slow almost in every part of the series .. but a bad or cheap moment what I now remember is in the pilot episode " The future of law enforcemet" I hate the last fight in end of the part .. damn the gang spreading chaoz and disorder there came the big hero Robocop .. I watch it and wait a big action but nothing .. Robocop stay there or is soo slow that I am crazy of it .. of course no blood no victims Neutral

Aha...how i see the robocop in all series is very slowly think,and one thing:no victims and no blood-very stipid thing in whole robocop:series

Another strange thing in serie "Corporate riders".In the end of epizode when robocop was hit by big barrel and his helemt was taked off by this hit.Strange thn:helmet got only some easy damges but in the whole helmet is good.....and that is question:how helemt can be taked off by thi hit if helemt was fine and the helmet is not ccracked on two sides.

RB 605

Sgt. Reed
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:22 am Reply with quote

Still it was better than Prime Directives..

But to get back to the topic, sometimes Robo would just stand there when somebody would drive a forklift at him or shoot him with a plasma cannon or whatever.
Robo was DUMB in the series.. Neutral

RB 66

Parkan2005
Verbally challenged

L-L2

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:24 am Reply with quote

Sgt. Reed :
Still it was better than Prime Directives..

But to get back to the topic, sometimes Robo would just stand there when somebody would drive a forklift at him or shoot him with a plasma cannon or whatever.
Robo was DUMB in the series.. Neutral

he think very slowly and do things very slowly.....damn..i want kill those scriptrs who made that epizodes. rage

RB 605

Sgt. Reed
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:27 am Reply with quote

Yeah.
Let's send a couple of ED-209s at their homes!
Laughing

RB 66

Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quote

Parkan :
Another strange thing in serie "Corporate riders".In the end of epizode when robocop was hit by big barrel and his helemt was taked off by this hit.Strange thn:helmet got only some easy damges but in the whole helmet is good.....and that is question:how helemt can be taked off by thi hit if helemt was fine and the helmet is not ccracked on two sides.

ahh of course maybe truth .. but after this scene we could to see maybe one of the best scene in the series and it is Robocop/Murphy and his father face to face .. hmm I dont know I like this part . but I have to say really almost every main and fighting scenes of Robocop with his enemies was so lame and again the word " slow"

but hey i think we sould create also topic about fave episode of the series .. all was not soo bad ! Wink

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Sgt. Reed
L-L2

L-L2

Posted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:03 pm Reply with quote

Way ahead of you, Nika.

http://robocoparchive.com/board/viewtopic.php?p=19912#19912

RB 66

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:53 am Reply with quote

Ok, it was in the Episode "officer down". Robo was like talking this sick kid and the kid showed him his toy clown. Robocop like stared at the thing. Then this dude who couldn't fix up his car fixed Robocop's near fatal damages. I was rolling with laughter all episode.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Josh
Lover Extraordinaire!

OCP3 - L3

Great Posts  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Public Trust - Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:20 pm Reply with quote

Whenever someone gets tagged. One episode had a perp get tagged on the ass which to me was very lame as the humour was aimes too much at children...

RB 17812

ED-209 RoboCain-v2 robocop-figure4 auto9 dredd-gun dredd1
Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> The Big Robo topics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard