New user registration is currently closed         PMLog in for PM  Log inLog in 

Would a RvT work?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Nika Silwerra
Justified and Ancient of Mu

OCP5 - L3

Comment: The queen of RoboCop random finds thread

OCP Rank (Amount: 1) Great Work Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) Contest Winner Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:42 pm Reply with quote

Philip17 :
Quote:
why should these two to fight ?! I am not toobit fan of the VS idea ! Maybe if there was a realy good story and not just to see these two for a fight in great effects :roll:

But these two would fight for a cause puzzled

terminator is the bad guy, and Robo is saving humanity puzzled
But thats my prespective....

oh yeah also this is truth .. but then I would really like to know the cause ! also the Terminator was good boy in the last two films .oh if the Robocop was winner the Terminator fans would go mad ! Laughing and my boyfriend as well !

RB 4066

robocop-figure2 lewis-figure ford-taurus mustang-series 6000SUX robocop-figure4 klf-album1 c&c-nod
Philip17
And the Masters of the Universe

L-L2

Comment: Its a good day to die!

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:54 pm Reply with quote

well I gess your right tongue

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!
if your boyfriend is a Terminator fan.... that means......

DAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!! Shocked

Oh boy..... I guess when they get maried... there is going to be one hell of a battle tongue (just kidding) Laughing

RB 537

sgt-reed Masters-Skeletor Masters-Sword SW-Imperial
DJR2096
L-L4

L-L4

Comment: They'll fix you.......they fix everything!

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:11 pm Reply with quote

I've seen the R "V" T comics from afar.
What is the story about? Can any of you nice people fill me in?

RB 2513

dvd-robocop1 robocop-figure3
Kamen Rider
L-L4

L-L4

Comment: Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:28 pm Reply with quote

If a RvsT were to happen (highly unlikely), some things would have to be changed. Like the whole Murphy being the "father" of Skynet, and maybe change the parts in the Future War. Like instead of Murphy's body being destroyed and his soul being trapped in the computers for years, and he builds himself a whole army of Robo-Terminators, he could instead go into hiding, and re-emerge during the Future War. Or just forget the whole Future War part of the story and have it all set in Robocop's present.

You know an alternative to RvsT, would maybe if the right deals could be made, and if Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles is a good and successful series, they could maybe try and do a 2 part episode guest starring RoboCop.

RB 1522

ironman robocop-figure3
Law Giver
Law Master of Aquilonia

L-L4

Comment: Boob Snortin' and Dicky Boy

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 9:31 pm Reply with quote

I would just leave it alone. Robocop is terribly slow moving and not well armored. The Terminators are quicker and have more variants and firepower.

RB 723

judge-dredd-lawgiver conan-sword punisher-skull conan-sword2 terminator-skull Rambo-Knife
ElectricSoul
O-L5*

O-L5*

Comment: Listen to me,you FUCK!!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:27 pm Reply with quote

DJR2096 :
I've seen the R "V" T comics from afar.
What is the story about? Can any of you nice people fill me in?

well,it's been years since i read it,but i'll try to fill in as much as i can remember....

in the future,the resistance discovers that Skynet and the Teminator's came from one source...Alex Murphy! and some point he was linked up to Skynet,and his individuality in a machine casing was the spark that made Skynet self-aware,leading to the war and the horrors that followed...a lone soldier named Flo goes back in time to Detroit.....

In the "present day",RoboCop is still on the beat,and actually harbors suicidal thoughts....out on patrol he is ambushed and destroyed by Flo....in the future,the timeline begins to collapse....Skynet,in desperation,send 3 Terminator's back through time to "restore" things....Flo arrives,again,but is stopped and shot by the Terminators....Robo saves her,and is perplexed as the assassins are not kiled by his bullets,and one has a big,glowing red eye where he took a bullet......in the fiuture,things return to the status quo,and they win the war...the last human is finally disintegrated,a small boy...his body is held up as a trophy of their conquest....with the Earth at peace and "liberated",Skynet turns it's attention outward,creating huge spaceships for millions of Terminator's to go outward into the stars and bring peace and order to all the planets of the galaxy.....in the past,upon interrogation Robo learns of Flo's tale ,and he (with the help of an ED-209) destroy's the terminator's when the come after Flo....he then,already wanting to,commits suicide by walking into a machine press for the "greater good"....in her hospital room,the terminator piece (i think it was an arm?) that was with her and the cops disappears,and she is grateful....she knows he did it....

in the future,chaos again,as the timeine falls apart again...Skynet sends yet another Teminator back,a dog this time.....it reaches Murphy before he kills himself and reveals itself to be a multi-limbed tentacled monstrosity...if "convinces" Murphy to do it's will by severing his head from his body!...back at the police station Flo is being interrogated when all hell breaks loose and the station is attacked...she escapes,and comes across a startling sight: Robo's chamber,the OCP techs dead on the floor,and Murphy's head being connected to the computer mainframe...he begs her to kill him,but the terminator takes her out...Murphy is then hooked up and uploaded into Skynet's satellite (which is how it exists at this time).....it becomes self-aware,and begins the destruction of the human race...while this happens a part of Murphy breaks off...the human part,compassion,love,etc.....it becomes a virus like "ghost in the machine" and replicates itself over and over again over the decades,staying one step ahead of firewalls and virus protection,until it disovers a weakness...an out of the way,no longer used T-800 plant....it downloads into the computers and starts the factory up again...it brings a T-800 online,downloads his personality and memories into it,refits it with some additional armor pieces,and clones a human face for itself....RoboCop is reborn,as part Terminator,and goes out and helps John Connor's army in battle (although Connor is not present) ,he meets up with Flo,and the survivors are perplexed as to why their dogs seem to ike him...a plan is made...they will strike directly at Skynet's central complex,and destroy the menace once and for all...what follows is a massive battle where te humans fight thousands of Terminator's and are losing,until Murphy works some magic at that old plant and the battle is joined by thousands of Robo-Terminators...the humans win,but Flo is killed,and Murphy encounters Skynet,who wears his face! and tempts him with "human" pleasures like Terminator's that look like naked women to entice him....in the end he resists and destroys skynet once and for all....but he has one last piece of business....in the past,a massive blob of human flesh materializes in downtown Detroit....rocketing out of it is a Robo-Terminator,who flies skyward,up into space,and enables a self destruct device that destroy the Skynet satellite...RoboCop is on the beat and steps on a spot,the eact spot where he was to die...he feels a sense of deja vu,as if something important was to happen,but didn't,then continues walking his beat..in the future,the rimeline changes yet again,and Flo wakes up in a grassy field,surrounded by tall buildings and children playing,and she tries to remember the dream she had...something about metal men and a man named Murphy...

as the timeline collapses,the Terminator's send 1 last machine to the past...they have no time to calculate a date,so it just goes....it arrives in the past,a dog-Terminator,in some heavy trees and plants....it begins to plot,to plan,to calculate what it needs to do to reintroduce Skynet and bring back it's future....then a shadow looms over it,and it is squashed,destroyed....

By the foot of a Tyrannosaurus Rex....

THE END.

RB 261

darkman-figure ultra6 ultra4 marvel-venom Batman89 remake1 rocketeer-figure
Philip17

L-L2

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:31 pm Reply with quote

HOLLY S##IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

That was very biiiiiiiiiig post Shocked
You must be tired after writting all that!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

RB 537

ElectricSoul
O-L5*

O-L5*

Comment: Listen to me,you FUCK!!

News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:34 pm Reply with quote

Philip17 :
HOLLY S##IIIIIIIIIIIIIT!!!!!!!!!! Shocked

That was very biiiiiiiiiig post Shocked
You must be tired after writting all that!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

what was harder was trying to REMEMBER all of it! Laughing

google was no help,so it was all from memory,so if i screwed something up,please be gentle! Wink

RB 261

darkman-figure ultra6 ultra4 marvel-venom Batman89 remake1 rocketeer-figure
Philip17

L-L2

Posted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 11:42 pm Reply with quote

That was very impressive Shocked

Only for that I think you deserve a Public Trust!!! mr green
From all that hard work tongue

RB 537

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:15 am Reply with quote

Robocop had a big ass gun in the comics (You'll notice my sig shows this)...so he could fight off a good number of Terminators. Plus he could probably use his technology to figure out the best are to shoot them. And he had ED-209's on his side.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
DJR2096
L-L4

L-L4

Comment: They'll fix you.......they fix everything!

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:47 am Reply with quote

Tar very much for the story. I gave you that public trust too Very Happy

It's not a bad story.

RB 2513

dvd-robocop1 robocop-figure3
Philip17

L-L2

Posted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:21 pm Reply with quote

Nice foto there RoboPimp tongue

The new look is great Laughing "robobucks and women" Laughing

RB 537

RoboPimp
PIMPY SUPREME

CH-L1

Comment: "You dead wrong if ya think that pimpin' gon' die" - Snoop Dogg, P.I.M.P. (Remix)

Great Robofan Level 3/3 (Amount: 1) News Topic Level 1/3 (Amount: 1) Great Posts  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1) Great Topic  Level 2/3 (Amount: 1)
Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:01 am Reply with quote

It would be cool if it was animated. Then they could have the scale and not have to worry about budget as much. And then maybe Weller would be willing to do the voice of Robocop, seeing as he'd not have to get in the suit and all. They could stay true to the comics. I do mean hand-animation of course, not CGI.

RB 1658

robocop-helmet robopimp-helmet
Robo-Vader
R-L2

R-L2

Posted: Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:02 am Reply with quote

I think instead of following the comic, it should be this:
A year after Sarah's death, John Connor is in Detroit. But an Arnold Terminator arrives to kill him. Robocop sees the two fighting & decides to help John. John & Robocop barely escapes. In the car, Robocop asks "What was that thing?" & John tells the story of the Terminators & himself. Murphy decides he must protect John in order to save humanity. It goes on sort of like the 3 Terminator movies with Murphy & John encountering & escaping the Terminator. At the end the Terminator is destroyed & we find out Murphy fights in the War against the machines.

Could be good, then maybe a possible sequel could be another Terminator sent out to destroy Murphy.
I think Terminator fans would understand why Robocop would win. You have to have the good guy win.

RB 66

Post new topic   Reply to topic    RoboCop Archive Forum Index -> The Big Robo topics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Download Topic

Jump to:  

The RoboCop Archive Messageboard